Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tara Bishop

 I was born March 10, 1983. Exactly 5 years after my fathers first daughter. I grew up in the middle of the woods in Aroostook County with my mother. As a child, I spent most of my time exploring. After I graduated high school I was pushed into college for a year, only to find that I was unprepared and unwilling to really apply myself. Ending my college career before a degree I started working, doing anything and everything available. There was a time when things got to out of my control and life became... tedious. After moving to a new town and starting over I was given a reason to try college again. The birth of my two boys, now four and two, put everything into perspective. Now I am a full time student, part time employee, and a full time mother and referee. I want to show my boys a better life than what they have now. Hopefully they will see how hard I work for them and use it to motivate themselves when the time comes.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this exactly nails the tone, the style, the type of content of those samples.

    ReplyDelete